Apply today through DIGITAL interview! CXC Interview Portal: https://hire.li/c19f602
Join our team, we get people HIRED! CXC Talent Solutions is currently seeking several Assistant Maintenance Technicians across the Rowlett – Garland area. CXC Talent and our clients are looking for enthusiastic go getter people who enjoy being hands-on and have an eye for detail to perform general maintenance and maintain a beautiful apartment community. Are you ready to start your new career?
The ideal candidate will have experience completing all different maintenance tasks according to the position. You must be organized, able to work alone and with a team, follow directions, be resident service focused and have good interpersonal skills. You must have a passion for quality and service.
Assistant Maintenance HVAC Certified Technician Responsibilities:
- Maintain and assist with the upkeep of the property and curb appeal.
- Assist and keep inventory of supplies and parts and equipment needed.
- Follow and adhere to company’s safety and hazard communications programs, policies, and procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance as needed.
- Ensure resident service requests are completed on a timely manner.
- Monitor and ensure apartment homes are turned in in a timely and efficient manner.
- Diagnose air conditioning and heat problems and repair/replace components.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary service repairs to the apartment community.
- Service general plumbing and basic electrical needs to include replacing/fixing toilets, light switches/fixtures, garbage disposals, ceiling fans, etc.
- Able to install/remove and/or fix door jambs, window frames and install/remove or rekey new door/window locks.
- Perform touch up paint exterior/interior duties as needed.
- Help and maintain all common areas cleaned and organized. Clean pool and/or hose down areas, pick up trash, straighten chairs, power wash halls, breezeways, entries, parking lots, etc.