Apply today through DIGITAL interview! CXC Interview Portal: https://hire.li/c19f602
Join our team, we get people HIRED! CXC Talent Solutions is currently seeking several Maintenance Technicians across the Frisco – McKinney area. CXC Talent and our clients are looking for enthusiastic go getter people who enjoy being hands-on and have an eye for detail to perform general maintenance and maintain a beautiful apartment community. Are you ready to start your new career?
The ideal candidate will have experience completing all different maintenance tasks according to the position. You must be organized, able to work alone and with a team, follow directions, be resident service focused and have good interpersonal skills. You must have a passion for quality and service.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Maintain and assist with the upkeep of the property and curb appeal.
- Assist and keep inventory of supplies and replacement parts and equipment needed.
- Ensure the apartment community, structures and equipment are in compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Perform preventive maintenance and inspect buildings and common areas for any work needed, immediately report any safety hazards.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary service repairs to the apartment community.
- Power wash halls, breezeways, entries, parking lots, etc.
- Ensure resident service orders are completed on a timely manner.
- Service general plumbing and basic electrical needs to include replacing/fixing toilets, light switches/fixtures, garbage disposals, ceiling fans, etc.
- Able to install/remove and/or fix door jambs, window frames and install/remove or rekey new door/window locks.
- Assist with make-readies as requested–trash out vacant units, caulk/grout, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, install/remove and hook up appliances.
- Perform touch up paint exterior/interior duties as needed.
- Follow and adhere to company’s safety and hazard communications programs, policies, and procedures.
- Help and maintain all common areas cleaned and organized. Clean pool and/or hose down areas, pick up trash, straighten chairs, check for any safety issues etc.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor as requested.