Apply today through DIGITAL interview! CXC Interview Portal: https://hire.li/c19f602
Join our team, we get people HIRED!
CXC Talent Solutions is currently seeking several Community Manager Floating Manager across Wylie area.
CXC Talent and our clients are looking for enthusiastic go getter people who enjoy being hands-on, lease beautiful homes and achieve resident satisfaction and community goals. Are you ready to start your new career?
The ideal candidate will have experience completing all different office leasing tasks. You must be organized, able to work alone and with a team, follow directions, be resident service focused and have good interpersonal skills. You must have a passion for quality and service.
Call our Office today! 972-331-9988
– Now Immediately Hiring for a dynamic, self driven, go getter Community Manager Floating Manager with EXPERIENCE!
The ideal candidate will have a professional office image, possess excellent communication skills and be highly organized.
A minimum of 6 months of on site apartment leasing experience is required.
- Tour apartments with clients
- Lease and pre-lease apartments
- Present, explain and complete lease/renewal paperwork
- Walk apartments and report all necessary improvements
- Identifying qualified leads through referrals, networking and outreach marketing efforts
- Maintain closing ratio based upon the needs of the community
- Help plan, schedule and organize resident functions
- Participate in social media marketing to obtain traffic and assist with brand management
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Assists the property manager and superiors
- Adheres to and implements all company policies
- Monitors parking lot for unauthorized vehicles.
- Informs residents of work progress or delays
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is required
- Must have multi-family experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Community software (such as Onsite, Yardi)
- Must know and comprehend Fair Housing Laws
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a Go-Getter and Self Starter!!
- Must be a Strong Aggressive Leaser!!
- Valid Driver License
- Reliable transportation
- Stand, walk, talk, hear, write, type
- Able to communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the facility
- Bilingual a plus
CXC Talent Solutions
e: [email protected]